Wednesday 21 September 2011

19 SEPTEMBER 2011(MONDAY)

assalamualaikum and very good evening to all my beloved teacher and friends....

today...week 2 for my class tutorial in that semester...i'm think time was faster ago....now i'm studying an SULTAN IDRIS OF EDUCATION UNIVERSITY...An experience at the University was valueable...Its monday i'm just one class is enrichnent subject. I'm taking ' PENULISAN PUISI UNTUK PENERBITAN', firstly i'm think that subject was easy for me but my first impression was wrong....that subject was harding for me but don't have basics...

lastly. i'm think that subject was hard and tough for me, at the same time i'm decide to drop this subject...
i hope my decision more better for me and lastly can give the best result at the final exam coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment