Wednesday 21 September 2011

21 SEPETMBER 2011(EID UL FITR CELEBRATION AT THE UPSI)


assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera to all my beloved friends

today....
my campus have a two programme at the same time
firstly..." SYARAHAN PERDANA ZA'BA" at the Auditorium....a speech presented by Malaysian ex-Prime Minister Yang Amat Berbahagia Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. A programme give me some information and knowledge. He is a role model and public figure in Malaysian Country, he give a lot of benefits for society in Malaysian people.Thank you to Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad...


secondly....
eid ul fitr celebration in a campus....
has many food booths for choose to eat...a celebration was happiness and enjoy on today...
my friends and I to eat a lot of foods today...
my favourite food is " nasi kerabu", "mee kari" and "roti jala"...i love that food...
today I will be save to my memories in a campus life...




No comments:

Post a Comment